June 16, 2010 -- Seminar
Creating a Culture of Values & Excellence in Customer Service
Cooke Associates provides customized solutions in a variety of formats - but whether you opt for a one- or two-day seminar, strategic planning support, or a longer-term culture-building program, we operate on a whatever-it-takes basis to help you get the job done and to help people:
- Discover and create shared values
- Recognize and appreciate differences
- Practice using their shared values in group problem-solving situations and transfer learned outcomes to the work place, school, community etc.
- Integrate their shared values and differences into the development of their purpose (vision/mission), and strategic plan
The outcome of our programs is a greater awareness of espoused values versus actual values and the impact of the incongruities on daily life. Greater congruence provides more consistent actions, particularly in times of crisis.
We commonly help people to:
- Better define personal, team/group, and organizational success
- Develop a shared or common vision of where they are going
- Effectively differ from the prevailing attitude, belief, or decision
- Make better, values-based decisions
- Translate good values into good actions and behaviors
- Develop more effective, values-based leadership skills
- Develop trust
- Enhance cooperation and/or communication
- Identify shared values
- Identify an organization's values
- Develop a code of ethics as a key foundation for effective decision-making
- Capitalize on each other's differences, strengths and unique capabilities
- Foster a stronger commitment to a vision, mission, and strategic plan
- More effectively review progress toward task, relationship, and process goals.